To register your daughter(s) for our American Heritage Girl troop, do the following:
- RegistrationPaymentFormGA-1842 – fill out 1/family
- Uniform Information – fill out 1/family
- Registration Payment – make check(s) payable to Troop Ga-1842
- VolunteerFundRaisingCommitmentFormGA1842 – fill out 1/family (Please review our VolunteerPositions document and prayerfully consider how to help support the troop.)
- GirlHealthMedicalHistoryForm– fill out 1/girl
- Note: If applicable, you may also need to fill out the RequestforAdministrationofMedication form
- HighAdventureActivityMedicalForm* – fill out 1/girl, must be completed by a medical professional (valid for 12 months from signed date)
- TroopMeetingPermissionSlip – fill out 1/girl
- Register 1 Parent/Family as a Volunteer – must be cleared by and compliant with both AHG and the Hawhammock Baptist Church’s volunteer policies (see Volunteer)
- AdultHealthMedicalHistoryForm** – fill out 1/volunteer
- Troop-Transport-Form** – fill out 1/car
- Register Daughter(s) Online via AHGconnect – Actual registration is an online, web‑based program run by National called AHGconnect. Troop Registrar will email you an electronic invitation to register via AHGconnect.
- Parent Signature Page – read Troop Handbook – Ga-1842 and sign the acknowledgement page
*Recommended that all Explorers, Pioneers, and Patriots (4th grade and up) have this form completed and on file with the troop. This form is necessary for a girl to participate in certain adventurous activities with her unit (i.e. rock climbing, snow boarding, summer camp, etc.).
**Required for all Unit Leaders, Asst. Unit Leaders, Board Members, and any adult volunteers who plan to accompany (chaperone) units on field trips.